Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CARS....this doesn't have much to do with missionary work

           

                HELP BILL                     

DECIDE....VOTE FOR

      YOUR FAVORITE     

            FERRARI

     

         SORRY, ANYONE VISITING
     THIS IS A TWO SEATER, YOU'LL
          HAVE TO TAKE THE BUS.

    ROLLS ROYCE....MAYBE
     FOR A MATURE GUY.




JUST KIDDING.....but you knew that.   We are amazed at the expensive cars around here.
We see lots of Lamborghinis , Mazerattis and Porshes.   The cheappies are Mercedes Benz.  

A WORD ABOUT THE ENGLISH DRIVERS....They are kind, considerate, wonderful people.....until they get into a car.   It is scarey.

They screech around corners when  your half-way across the road.  I think they must have a point system for pedestrians.  
 To complicate matters, they are coming from the wrong side of the road.  I look right and they "gun it from the left"....or do I look left and they come from the right.
(Oh Well, you know how I am about my left and right)

I only have one hope, and that is to be run down by at least a Mazeratti



I know this is not a very humble, missionary type blog.  So I will do another blog about cars...the more humble sort.  (There are some really funny little cars.



2 comments:

  1. not like texas drivers
    mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooo funny! I vote for the charcoal grey Ferrari! xoxo Serena

    ReplyDelete